Sunday, November 04, 2007

Sunday.. mY Rest day??

Weekdays = tiring...

Sunday = off days?

nope! i don really think so.... Seems that i got just so much to do....
both physically & mentally...

Yesterday spent my whole day over at east coast park with my colleagues.... went for bowling then cycling.... bowling was real fun with them, Played a total of 3 rounds, 1st score was 103, then 89 then 77. Seems like getting from bad to worse. haha! Around 6pm,the catered bbq food came,then we started the bbq.... but everything ended quite early @ around 10++ cos it began to drizzle..... but overall,everything was still ok but kinda disappointed cos some of my colleagues promise to turn up but in the end they didn't, and they didn't bother to call n inform until we called them. Sometimes people just donno how hard it is to plan some outing.



Recently had lots of things on my mind... making me lose concentration @ work. but i'm still trying to not let anything affect me too much....


Anyway for the past weeks,been spending alot of time redoing my fish tank..... had to wash the tank(which caused me body ache for the next 3days) ,then recycle the water.... then my stupid canister filter decide to play truant but dripping water whenever i'm not home... Mum actually called me up last thurday,saying that my filter is leaking causing my house to 'flood'. then i had to cancel my plans after work to head straight home only to find 'less than a inch' of water missing from my tank..... i knew i cant believe my Mum's word but still i rush back cos i'm quite worried. but after some adjustments,everything is back to normal... So now is to decide wat fish and the layout of the entire tank.....


bless me!
for everything thats going through my life now....
No regrets i hope...

No comments: