Monday, November 19, 2007

full of emotions...

Last friday 16th Nov was my dad's death anniversary. its been a long 16yrs and its amazing that my family pulled it through together.... its only that these recent years that i learn to cherish my times with them especially my mum..... i start to make more time for her since she always alone at home... sometimes it might get annoying cos she nags but i'm glad for the fact that it means she's still by my side... :P
now i'm getting mushy... haha

but also on friday,the same day.i witness something that made me upset. just right in front of my office,a accident happen and a lady died on the spot..... it was a terrible sight to witness and i felt real bad. then i overheard someone saying 'there are people dying every single day'. i know that too,but u only realize this fact when u actually see one....
life is so fragile that its scary


feel kinda lost....

been thinking about my life... my job... my everything...
i don wan any regrets in the life...

No comments: