Sunday, November 25, 2007

Christmas Mood....

i'm already having a Christmas Mood now... haha! planning for a early family dinner on 21st dec... Planning a dinner for 9 doesn't seems to be a easy task cos i wanted it to be a very "Christmas" one, i'll be doing the cooking myself then getting some red wine, a big fat turkey and Log cake. :P
i hope everything goes well la...


My Christmas tree @ home. isn't it pretty? hehe


the Christmas Tree @ Paragon~



Then while walking along Orchard Road, The Human Statue!


went for a movie, Enchanted & its awesome..... very fairytale like....
but the best part? i wanna a chipmunk too.... its so cute...!
but i don wan a prince... he sings too much,come to think of it,David does that to me also,he can just go on & on singing.... haha
i also wanna a fairytale story of my own... haha




See! My another leopard print collection....

:P

No comments: