Sunday, November 11, 2007

just a little to be happy about...

friday after work ,went over to east coast with baby & james for a drink......


look at my Hoegaarden compared to the normal small bottle of heineken. isnt the glass big & cute? haha
but thats not the part that i'm happy about....

after my drinks,it was home sweet home ..... while walking to the car ,guess who i saw? My secondary school crush! i thought he didn't saw me but he did.... he msg me asking if i'm free to catch up but too bad cos i was already on the way home....
So happy! but don ask me why... everytime i see him i'm elated!


Movies- watch bee movie and The Gameplan. very nice indeed....
Gameplan was quite touching at the ending...
whereas bee movie was funny from head to toe....
haha



been quite bz recently..... & also bz catching up with friends whom i lost contact for some time....
So been out nearly everyday after work...

So tired...

No comments: