Thursday, August 09, 2007

Partying~

went partying last night... over @ MOS with my colleagues.... crazy bunch of people partying and it was really fun.... but i didn't drink that much too,had to keep myself sober enough to reach home though,but i had a fun time dancing.... hehe....
conclusion? its fun & i wan back my clubbing life....
can i?

next fri,think my colleagues going out again to celebrate denis birthday,but i got to be home first to celebrate mom's birthday,we had plans for dinner.... then sat i got to attend the seventh month dinner at my office + after that got to be at Jade's birthday party @ zouk... i'm not really a zouk fan but friend's birthday must attend.... think will be a tiring week again...

anyway i watch Secret by Jay on sun.... nice show ya.... didn't expect the storyline to be like that... watch it & u'll know.. :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).