Sunday, August 19, 2007

17th August'2007

had a bad start for today.
1st it just had to rain so heavily when i was about to leave for work... So.i armed myself with a umbrella,but guess it didn't help as much as i thought.... i'm simply like abit too big for my umbrella.... haha

Today i dressed abit more presentable as i got dinner with my family to celebrate Mummy's coming birthday on Sun... but guess luck wasn't on my side today.
Since my umbrella was abit small,i got drenched alittle by the rain,but the worse have yet to come..... i was alighting at the bus stop,walking along the usual route(next to a roadside) to office (actually i was feeling great as i slept really well last night ) , then since its raining heavily,puddles of water everywhere,i took care to avoid it cos i didn't wanna dirty my new shoes.

Then the worse came, from afar i saw a black honda car SPEEDING up then the next moment i'm all wet!
F**k that stupid asshole,he did it on purpose cos i saw him speeding up!

There goes my entire morning....

I'm wet... i'm cold




Pic of the day!
Sign that u are driving too fast~

No comments: