Saturday, August 04, 2007

no updates?

i'm had a buzy buzy week.... simply too buzy to update my blog.... though buzy but i was actually happy... i really enjoy my work but somehow i feel that my life is quite meaningless.. as in apart from work i don have much to do....

i really need to let loose and relax when necessary and also spend my time wisely to enrich myself...
last night i went over to my boss's place(actually his son invited some of us over to chill out), Ardmore Park over at orchard road.... the apartment is so nice,the view from the apartment is perfect... We had some drinks and just chat... actually i thought i wouldn't be able to communicate with him(he's french) but surprising,things turn out quite well... really had fun...

then today i had a hard time waking up,i reach home at around 2.30am last night but still had to lor... then after work, went over to my colleague's place,house warming ya... for the last 3 consecutive sat,i had house warming invitations from my colleagues.. All my saturdays was occupied just like that,but its interesting going around looking at the decorations,everyone have different themes that they like... but looking at how pretty their house is,makes me worry whether if i can be able to afford something like them... its all about money... so i think i'll need to take up some part time job ya... while i'm still young,i should earn more money...

its time to do something...

oh ya,i bought some 'greens' for my room...








Pic of the day!
(y skinny girls don get a date! haha)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes they do lots of them.