Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Day I Became Mrs Teoh~

Venue : Furama Riverfront Hotel (Waterfall Lounge)
Date : 7th January 2009
Time : 12pm


On this sunny & beautiful day...

I finally became Mrs Teoh!



The event went on pretty well though there's some "bumps" here n there...
1. baby & i were super nervous! Both our voices sound funny when reading out the vows...
2. i nearly trip when i walk into the lounge due to the fact that my dress was kinda long...
3. My friends Carolyn,Lay Kheng & Xueli didn't manage to turn up.. *sobz

but nevertheless,i was still super duper happy throughout the whole process!!

Really appreciate all my family & friends who turn up for my ROM~
A big THANK YOU to everyone...


----------

Enjoy the pics ya~



My Wedding Band~


My wedding cert + My bouquet of flowers(eustoma)


The Ceremony...


With Mr Yeo (Our Solemniser)


Our Parents~


Baby's happy family~ (Dad & Mum + 4 Sisters)


My happy family~ (Mum,Jayce & Ricky,Kacia & Ian)


My Godparents~


My Beloved Sister,Kacia


With Jayce(my elder sister),Tiffany(my cousin) & Kacia(my little sister)


My best pal (Rachael)


My ex-samsung colleagues~


My buddies @ work (Essilor)


Baby's best pal (James with his gf,Vel)


Baby's secondary sch friends~


Jonathan with his gf

----------

Next...
Some lovely Pics~
( Jus the 2 of us...)
















A Beautiful Beginning for Mr & Mrs Teoh...

No comments: