Thursday, January 29, 2009

CNY Updates / Fossil Watch / Migraine

29th January 2009

bought hubby a fossil watch today...
A very early present for his birthday in March...
:P


Fossil Watch...


A close-up view...

:P
love the smile on my hubby's face...

----------------------------------------

28th January 2009

was suppose to go over to my manager,may's place to 拜年,but while on the way over,my migraine came back...
At first i thought tat maybe i could just drop by awhile then later go back home to rest,but it kinda worsen till i vomited...
In the end,i got to leave Nancy,Ms Tay & Geogina to take a cab over themselves... So pai seh...
So after the visit to the clinic,i spent my whole afternoon in bed...
Migraine was so bad that i couldn't even move a single inch...

haiz...

----------------------------------------

26th - 27th January 2009

Day 1 of CNY

together with mum,hubby & me,ricky & jayce,ian & kacia we went over to my grandpa house to 拜年,then later in the afternoon,we bought tickets for All's Well End's Well 2009 @ cineleisure...
think its been nearly a few years since the whole family got together for a movie,so it was kinda fun...

but as for the movie All's Well End's Well 2009,it was not as nice as i expected,but still ok...
at least my mum enjoyed the show... :)

Day 2 of CNY

As boring as the 1st day...
this year didn't really have the mood to gamble....
but maybe i'll try my luck this sat...

wish me luck ya...

No comments: