Sunday, September 28, 2008

New Samsung i780...

after Mr EQ-Less Nokia 6300 drowned somewhere along east coast beach,the Samsung U600 decided to shut itself up by not letting the user hear the other party voice (in this case this was consider the folder cable problem @ the service centre... Sounds familiar right? haha), it was time to buy a NEW phone!

Mr EQ-Less being the very sweet guy bought a new Samsung i780 and gave it to me to use while he took my current Motorola Q9H... hehe (*i always get to use the new stuffs~)


My new phone!

bought the red one which was very very pretty lor... Some more can video call (i know alot alot alot of phones now can video call but the previous phones i had all no 3G and when i 'had' a 3G phone my sim card then wasn't 3G enabled.. thats explains my desire for a 3G phone... haha~ )


So happy....

No comments: