Sunday, September 21, 2008

20th September....

actually today after work i'm suppose to go for my double eyelid pre-surgery consultation @ Orchard,follow by dinner @ david's colleague house over at Seletar area followed by meeting my colleagues at Thumper!....

but in the end,i didn't go for my pre-surgery consultation (me chicken out,heard too much horrifying stories) and didn't make it in time for thumper too....

haiz...

but i still went down to orchard cos gonna help deliver some urgent jobs to 2 optical shops,one at Orchard tower and the other at Centrepoint...
but this trip to orchard wasn't wasted...
Cos...

baby bought me a New GUESS bag...!


isn't it nice? its big enough for me to store all my everyday stuffs!


See! the advertisement in FEMALE magazine... actually i saw the bag in the mag first and was kinda tempted already,then i went to the paragon boutique and fell in love with the REAL thing... hehe!

GUESS although not really a expensive branded brand but its enough to make me happy...
Love my EQ-Less for spoiling me!
*contented smile*


then was walking along Le Meridien hotel and i saw a handcrafted minature Doreamon Guitar!
Simply cant resist it and decided to buy for kacia (my little sister is like a Doreamon freak lor)


Cute right?

then dinner was at David's colleague house and his buddy,James brought his 'Son', Meatroll (a cute little 4mth old corgi) along too... he's really damn cute lor....


baby with Meatroll...






i wan a dog too.....
can i?

No comments: