Thursday, December 06, 2007

My New SONY camera~

i'm a impulsive buyer

i finally bought myself MY OWN CAMERA. its a sony T2... and its pink! (know why i bought this Sony Camera? cos i'm a impulsive buyer,the camera is cute & the main reason was that my previous Panasonic camera piss me off during my Show On stage Concert)
simply love the sleek design + its 8.1 megapixels + the fact that its touch screen & u actually have the 'paint function' to edit,stamp or write...
isn't it just fantastic? hehe
(Jayce & Kacia bought the same camera too! )

Oh,n i just realised that My mobile phone (Samsung U600), my PDA (hp Ipaq 6828), my mp3 (Samsung K3) and my newly bought camera are all touch screen.
i'm getting so 'touchy' nowadays... haha


My Sony T2 with my other gadgets


the touchy 'family'



did i mention that baby didn't manage to 'save' my Luo Zhi Xiang Concert pics? haiz
he really can't.... all that stupid memory card fault.... Now everything is gone,but at least not my memories...
however still Super Duper Upset....

but baby promise to buy me the Concert DVD(if there's any) to make me happy...
So.... i'm waiting....


yesterday pass by Action city and i bought a baby Eeyore for my office desk...
So now my office desk looks like this...

is it cute?
Just feel that Eeyore resembles my baby...
haha
(don blame me for messing up my desk,i find it rather cute though. :P )


oh ya,bought a new wallet too.... i gave up on my GUESS wallet,cos its abit too bulky & heavy + it doesn't have enough card slots...
now i present my new Braun Buffel wallet~ (oh its almost pink tooo)





Anyway,will be busy for the whole of dec ya.... got lots of company thingy thing.... like my company bbq tomorrow,my colleague's wedding dinner next week (having headache now,simply donno wat to wear cos i'm getting fatter & fatter) , the annual stock take next sat + sun(Poof! my rest day gone), my family christmas dinner (which happens that i have to do all the planning + cooking), baby's family gathering this coming sun.

See... i'm really busy so if i cant meet up with u guys.... i'll make it up to u ya....
Promise....

:P

No comments: