Thursday, December 13, 2007

My Colleague Denis's Wedding Dinner~

yesterday just attended my colleague Denis's Wedding dinner over @ Swissotel.
before the dinner,i had so much problems deciding on wat to wear ,and if i should wear my heels anot cos i didn't wanna look too TALL. haha. i always have a problem trying to look small...
but nevertheless,i still wore my heels and in fact i feel great with them... :P

the dinner usually starts with the emcee telling us how the couple got together and of cos the video clips of "fetching the bride''.
i always like the video clips showing the past & present thingy... makes me jealous...
i also wanna get married... haha
And as usual,the bride is always the prettiest on her wedding day which is often true...
she look so radiant,so bubbly~
And not forget the Groom,he look so sincere & happy after finding the love of his life~


enough said,pictures time!


A group pic with the Bride & Groom


Me with fion~


Lay Kheng & me (i love this pic!)


A nice Pic with my Colleagues~ (Customer Service Team)


Next, A funny Pose by me,Fion & Lay kheng only


this one with Ms tay... :P


Me & Patricia (isn't she pretty!)






Just Me & Peter~ (simply love taking pics with him,cos he's matches my height! Ooooh,i feel 'small' beside him. hehe)


My best buddies @ work


Funny pose this time! (but we still look pretty right? Just say YES! )

No comments: