Thursday, July 19, 2007

happy me~

i went to sakae sushi the other day... but was too bored so i created a masterpiece!
tata!

i know its ugly...... ...

oh yeh i got myself a Samsung mp3,model K3... stylish black and very slim. some mishap happen though,thats why i got the K3 instead of the K5 which i originally wanted. but nevertheless,i got a new mp3! something to be happy about ya~




oh ya,Sat is my actual 23th birthday... so today at work,my colleague gave me a surprise! A early birthday cake! a yummy mango cake. really really so happy that they actually put in this effort and its my first time that my colleagues actually celebrated my birthday for me.. i started working since 17years old and till now its the first... so sad to say that my previous colleagues all so 'heartless' one... haha

my yummy mango pre-birthday cake!


Parts of my colleagues~ such nice people... aren't they?
:P
conclusion? really HAPPY!




Pic of the day!

No comments: