Sunday, July 22, 2007

baby's surprise~

baby actually sent me a bouquet of lilies to my office. 1st time ever... haha
So happy about it and its my favourite flower....

nice nice...

And instead of the usual birthday cakes,he actually bought cupcakes for me.... so pretty and so delicious too...



isn't it pretty... i prefer the chocolate one. :P

i wouldn't be blogging about my birthday details cos i didn't actually go anywhere special.... My birthday countdown was with my family, my sis help me with the spaghetti and after the dinner we had red wine. then spent my sat & sun sleeping & sleeping,eating & eating.... must have gain a few kgs again.... And i'm so sleepy now.... going to bed le...



Pic of the day? happy birthday to myself...
i still owe myself a birthday gift though...
(O_o'')

No comments: