Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Home Alone~

Home Alone Today~
Hubby got class tonight so he wouldnt be home so early...

feel kinda lonely while walking back,maybe becos i'm so used to hubby coming to the bus stop everyday to walk me home...
without him,i began to fear all the cockroaches i see while walking back,every single one just seems so threatening....
guess i got too dependent on him ever since we moved back to tw...

time seems so precious to me every single day... i'm feeling kinda worn out now cos i got to wake up so early everyday,travel time can take up to 3hours already...
somemore school is starting soon and it only finish at 10pm.
donno how long i can take all these,some ppl tell me its just a matter of getting used to,but sometimes i think otherwise...
i catch myself dozing off at work even though my table is simply full of work to do so i cant imagine how i can concentrate in class next time...

it seems that i hardly have time for my family nor my friends... i feel so sorry towards everyone...
i don even have time for myself... sometimes after a day's work i jus wanna go for some window shopping to cheer myself up,its something i used to do but not now...

i just feel so tired...
physically or mentally?

No comments: