Sunday, February 15, 2009

Friday The 13th!

Does anybody believe that Friday the 13th is necessarily a bad luck day anymore?

Well,i used to think that its just pure superstition
but now...

i think i got to believe that its just not my lucky day...

COS I FELL DOWN THE STAIRS!!

i was actually at work and we were then discussing about eating healthy food. i was rambling about how healthy some people were and next moment they died in accident or something,then people who eat all those junk food still live happily ever after so y torture ourselves?
after saying all that,i went up to level 5 and came down like within 5mins?
AND i fell down the stairs... super painful!
see la,shouldn't have talk about accident related stuffs,so suay!

i ended up with a bruise on my right arm and the right side of my hips too...
The bruise on my hip is super big and i don intend to post a pic cos its really damn ugly.


See! Super painful lor...

So... Friday the 13th is indeed a bad luck day...
At least for me...
haiz

No comments: