Sunday, July 27, 2008

Singapore Garden Festival~

On Friday 25th July, i brought Mum together with baby & Kacia (Jayce didn't come... *Sob... she got to attend her driving lessons) to the Singapore Garden Festival @ Suntec.

Now,
I present the Singapore Garden Festival 2008 in Pictures!


@ the Entrance~


We Jus loves taking pics~


*i wan his eyelashes!!!


My mummy~




The Centre Of Attraction... this is really Magnificent!


*Four seasons?


its like a Garden full of pretty flowers~






do we look alike?








kacia is a Cam Freak!








Jus me....


----------------------------------------

Last Sat 19th July,i went out partying with my colleagues over @ Dragonfly...
kinda enjoy the night and i didn't manage to drink alot. (which is good :P )

here the pics~


A group Pic...


My Clubbing Kaki's


from L-R
Fion,Andy,Me,Kevin,Lk & Geogina


Pics taken in the Toliet~ Opps...


Having fun with the XL Hennessy!






baby with My Colleagues...


baby & Andy~


----------------------------------------

Oh ya.. baby bought this for me...
isn't he sweet?





Learning to Cherish everything i have...
to be contented n not expecting more...


:P

No comments: