Sunday, June 08, 2008

for the past few weeks...

3weeks ago i've been to my colleague Daryl's wedding over at Park Hotel Orchard...

2weeks ago i went for dinner with my colleagues @ a korean BBQ Restaurant and had some wonderful wagyu beef...

right after that i went for steamboat again with my colleagues @ Golden mile...

and just yesterday i meet up with my Ex Samsung colleagues for dinner @ cafe cartel and coffee session at TCC...

and Next weekend,14th June, i'm going to Dayang island with Mr EQ-Less (he's going for diving and i'm going there to enjoy the sun & sea ? haha)

been rather busy though,but i'm enjoying myself.... Not much pictures taken cos i think i look hideous with my disgusting outgrowing fringe... its just neither long nor short,very un-manageable... its better grow longer by dec,otherwise i'll have a hard time dealing with it...

been trying to lose weight till like maybe 53kg? but its rather hard with all that feasting... but i'm still trying hard.... hopefully with all that hard work preparing my own lunch for work helps... So,if anyone catches me snacking,please kindly stop me ya... don let me indulge in any sinful food... :P

And,My dearest sweetheart Rachael,i'm sorry if i haven been catching up with u,but i'll promise that i''ll meet u up real soon...

Also to dearest Carolyn,Sorry for not being able to ask u out for lunch,cos i've been preparing my own lunch recently... hehe... Support my Losing weight program ok?

Yesterday i meet up with my Samsung Ex-colleagues and realise everyone is getting married... how sweet... hehe
Now that everyone is stable in their new jobs,and also planning for their big day,i feel so happy for them...
Kambate everyone! :)



coming next will be the dayang trip with baby...
he's going for diving again...
and me? Actually i just need to get away to rest my mind... been rather busy with my plans and after the trip,there's more to come...


To myself... Kambate too!

No comments: