Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Phuket Trip 21st - 23rd March 2008~



My Company Essilor organized a Phuket trip over the long weekend... A incentive trip to be exact...
So On Friday, we had to check in at the airport around 4.55am.... mind u,i was real tired cos i didn't manage to catch any sleep....


Fion,the one that i'll be spending my 2nights with (@ the airport)


Jeremy,My NANNY for the next 3days~

We took a Jetstar Asia plane,and it was really cramp here cramp there,but nevertheless the journey was fast. We took off at 7am and the plane ride only lasted 1hour 30mins.


heading towards the tour bus after we landed...

So once we settled in our tour bus,we started our sight seeing...
We started off at a 4 faced buddha temple which is near the sea...
The scenery is fantastic..




Scenery somewhere near the 4 faced buddha


Fion & me...


Ms Tay, me, Ah kian & Ms Tan

Next we stop by a place for some elephant trekking , ATV and Shooting games...
Most of the colleagues wanted to try the ATV (actually i wanted to go for the elephant trekking but majority wins) so off we go.... actually it was really fun,racing around with each other but after everything ended,i found myself covered entirely with dust. And that was no fun...


ATV! here i come...


Essilor ATV Touring!

next,the tour guide took us to some shopping for local products, some cheap factory prices t-shirts. but by then i was already too tired,so i stayed in the tour bus sleeping my time away.
after lunch,we visited the Chalong temple (pride of phuket)...














Under the hot sun.... A Group Pic~


Me,Fion & Lay Kheng...


Daryl & me

after all those sight seeing,its time for dinner....
we stop by a thai Village for some yummy thai food...~


Customer Service Team


Essilor Very own 黑涩会!


Just me....


Me,jeremy, Lay Kheng & fion funny faces!

after dinner,its FINALLY FINALLY time for the hotel check in...
i feel dusty & dirty all over... seriously need to refresh myself...

at around 9pm++,we meet up with the rest of the sales team for some drinks and partying~








Streets of Phuket~


heading towards the clubs...


its Party Time~


Me & My nanny Jeremy


we only reached the hotel like 2am in the morning & we actually have a meeting at 9am... donno how the hell to wake up.. luckily my nanny gave me a morning call...


the view from my hotel room...


Meeting room... i swear i nearly fell asleep


The Customer Service Team @ the meeting

after the meeting,everyone gather together for a photo shoot.


The Customer Service Team


Essilor Very own 黑涩会!



The Fun loving Sales Team Doing their own funny Faces!


And Off we go to Patong beach for some team building games
The first 2games was still alright,but the 3rd game Called the Amazing phuket race droved everyone to exhaustion. i was completely drain of energy...
We were given a map,some clues and off we go in search of the 6locations to complete the entire race in 1hour time... somehow through the middle of the game,i lost sight of my team leader,then found my team leader again and finally complete the whole race.. came in 5th but luckily not the last... haha
not a easy race though,and i got seriously tanned.. nearly cried my eyes out...haiz


Peter My team Leader & me (b4 the race)


A Tuk Tuks ride...



after the race,super duper tired,couldn't walk anymore.
my team leader sponser us a Tuk tuks ride back... so Happy..


went back to the hotel to refresh,and coming next will the the Pyjamas Party...


see,the 2nd game left my ankle in bruises..super painful lor...


The Customer Service Team in our very Own Pyjamas


Fion , mE & Lay Kheng simply playing around~

on the last day(sunday), i woke up quite late around 10am,miss my breakfast too....
didn't manage to do any shopping for the last 2 days though,So went out for some sight seeing + shopping with Jeremy.
but in the end,still didn't manage to buy much,donno wats wrong with me.. i guess i'm just too tired..
at around 2pm,went for a oil massage with some of my colleagues...
its was superb lor... after walking so much ,the massage does really help and its cheap too...



reached the airport around 6.30pm,and was greeted by this sight.... So much people lor.... waited and waited so long just to board the plane...


around 12am,finally reached Singapore...
And Manage to hitch a ride from Ms Tay....
how nice...

End Of My Phuket Trip!

No comments: