Wednesday, February 13, 2008

enjoying ur CNY? not me though...

Day 1 (Thursday)- Early in the morning,my EQ-less guy reach my place... Jayce & Kacia was still sleeping,then mum & me was in the bathroom..... He told me that he actually stood outside waiting for someone to open the door for him(normally he will let himself in cos i gave him a set of keys. :P ) cos its 大年初一,and he came over to 拜年 so its quite funny to let himself in the house. BUT,after waiting for some time,he gave up... he still came in... haha (actually my mum don't really care lor,as long as my bf is a good guy,she happy le)

then together we went over to Grandpa house over @ Toa payoh.... We reach around 11am,but not a single soul there,relatives all late.. stayed till 1pm,got a few 红包 lor. then proceed over to my 四姑 house @ tampines.... Ricky was driving and it happens that the expressway was kinda jam + the journey was kinda long too, so mum,kacia,EQ-less guy & me fell asleep.... haha
Once we reach,we had lunch then we started playing Poker! but i can feel that lady luck wasn't on my side,but still played along .... the day ended @ around 8pm,then we took a cab home.... i'm tired.

--------------------

Day 2 (Friday)- went over to EQ-less Guy Grandpa place over @ woodlands.... feel kinda stranger there,donno anyone so i just sat there real quiet n watch tv.. i know i'm being anti-social.... but everyone just talk their things,i also don understand....
then after that,took a cab over to my 'Mummy' house,then its poker time again (lost nearly $150)... Then i left for home around 7pm to change cos going for movie (CJ7) with Jayce & kacia....

--------------------

Day 3 (Saturday)- went over to my colleague,Ah Gan's place.... i left around 5pm,then i went straight home.
thats when my agony started....
i started to develop fever,tummy upset.....

Since sat till now (A total of 4days!) ,i've been stuck home.....having fever on & off, serious diarrhoea (cant even eat a decent meal,wat goes in comes out) and sore throat.... feeling real bad,practically just lying on the bed in pain...... Even till now,the medicine don seems to work, if by tomorrow i still don recover,i think can send myself to the hospital to get a Jab or something..... i really need to settle my tummy problem ...

So u think i enjoyed my CNY?
hell no!

No comments: