Tuesday, June 26, 2007

26th June~


lalala~ i'm back home early cos there wasn't much to do so i left at 7.30pm...

baby manage to book out and meet up with me today... he look exhausted... poor thing....
So we had a quick dinner @ this place called Bai Jia Seafood Restaurant which happens to be near my house also near to kovan mrt....
All the dishes is priced @ $4.80 each,quite affordable.

i order a steamed fish, shark fin soup, sambal kangkong, deep fried prawn with thousand island, braised tofu & chilli lala... My verdict? valued for money!
OISHI ! yummy yummy


thats my office drawer, simply fulled of snacks snacks & snacks! All these bits and packets are my saviour! i mean to keep me awake la... hee

now its back to bed... baby gonna wake up early to book in,so i don wanna make him wait for me to get to bed... tata! nights....


Pic of the day! A chow chow from a nearby pet shop... so cute so furry!

No comments: